Hi, my name is László Treszkai — the name is Hungarian, ideally pronounced as [la:sloː ˈtreskɒɪ]. I love various branches of mathematics (with a knack for statistics) and engineering (both software and physical).
I graduated with honours at the MSc in Artificial Intelligence at the University of Edinburgh, where I learned a ton about machine learning, NLP, and Bayesian analysis. Previously I received an MSc in Electrical Engineering at the Budapest University of Technology and Economics, with a focus on embedded systems.
Some projects I worked on:
- designed and built a race car with BME Formula Racing Team for the Formula Student competition (along with a few dozen fellow students, over the course of two years);
- as an embedded software engineer at TTControl I wrote the firmware for the HY-TTC 500 ECU, which is used for safety critical applications in big industrial vehicles like tractors, snow groomers and bridge building machines (in a team of 5 firmware engineers);
- as an AI engineer at Sclable Business Solutions I designed and implemented a recommendation engine using Bayesian inference;
- I verified the design and implementation of electric and driverless vehicles at Formula Student events, most recently at FS East;
- currently I work in a full-time position at Abacus Accounting GmbH as a data scientist in Vienna.
You can reach me at email@example.com.